- APPLICABILITY OF THE CONDITIONS
The following are the Terms and Conditions for participation in the AdPiano advertising Program (herein referred to as “the Program” or “we”). As used in this agreement, “you” or “your” means the applicant/webmaster/publisher.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ADPIANO BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES, DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction to participate in the Program.
- PROGRAM AGREEMENT
In order to participate, you must register by submitting an application with CORRECT information via our website. We may choose to decline your application should we find any of the information and/or your website unsuitable for any reason.
- You may not artificially inflate traffic counts using (including but not limited to) a device, program or robot.
- We reserve the right to refuse your participation in the Program for the following reasons:
- Your website is below minimum traffic requirements, vis. >1M Alexa.com rank. Your application is subject to review should you have other high traffic websites, an app, or a popular Facebook fan page.
- Your website is unavailable or under maintenance.
- Your website is overfilled with ads, i.e 15+ banners and 5+ pops on single page are rejected. We do not accept banner farms or popunder farms.
- Your website has only few posts or no content.
- Your participation might be rejected for other reasons, established by Support.
- The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites or applications that are not allowed to participate in the Program:
- Hacking or Phreaking
- Software Pirating (for example Warez)
- Pornographic content
- Containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (for example how to make drugs)
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others
- Inappropriate newsgroup postings, chat or forum abuse, unsolicited e-mail (SPAM)
- Any illegal activity whatsoever
- Torrent sites
- Sites illegally distributing copyrighted content
- You are not allowed to alter the link codes, or use illegal/false advertising.
- QUALITY AGREEMENT
Publishers Quality Agreement
- All visitors you send to us must come from a web page. We do not allow news group postings with links to our web sites nor do we allow you to link to our web sites from the body of an email message. We don’t allow to promote our websites by email campaigns.
- All surfers sent to the Program’s site(s) must be in a full size window with toolbars, location, scroll bars, etc. It must be a regular window unaltered. Our sites MAY NOT be opened or loaded in a FRAME.
- You are responsible to keep your information on-file accurate for proper notifications.
- You may only hold one account with the Program. But you can have more than one website in your account.
- FINANCIAL AGREEMENT
Publishers Financial Agreement
- Publisher payments are processed 2 times a month on 1st and 16th. Payments are usually processed from 8 am till 5 pm GMT. Payments can be withdrawn using Paypal, Paxum, Payza, ePayments, Webmoney or Wire Transfer.
- Commissions for each Period are paid 15 days after the end of the Period. Should any designated payout day fall on a non business working day, the payout is postponed until the next business working day.
- Commissions for a period that do not meet our minimum of $100.00 or your set minimum payout (must be over $100) will roll-over and be credited toward the next period until such minimum is met.
- You acknowledge that there will be certain fees pertaining to payment processing and shipping fees such as fees for wire transfers ($45).
- AdPiano Network reserves the right to request any form of ID (Passport) with your photo for verification purposes.
Advertisers Financial Agreement
- Advertisers can add funds to their accounts using Credit Cards, Wire Transfers, Paxum, or Webmoney. Please also read our Refunds Policy.
- REFUND POLICY
You are entitled to request for a refund in the following cases:
- Incorrect payment transaction.
- You have spent for AdPiano services less than you have prepaid. In such a case you are entitled to ask for a refund within 30 days after the termination of the Contract. Before refunding, AdPiano will have to finalize all not invoiced spending and make necessary adjustments where needed. After finalizing all current statistics, your unused balance will be refunded to you at your request, minus an administrative fee of 25% to cover AdPiano’s costs and fees related with the management of giving a refund, within 30 working days. YOUR REFUND WILL BE CREDITED BACK TO THE SAME PAYMENT METHOD AND SAME PAYMENT ACCOUNT THAT YOU USED TO MAKE YOUR LAST PAYMENT. You may be required to provide additional information or documentation in order for AdPiano to confirm your identity, before any refund request is processed.
- Actions forming the basis of the pricing model of your Campaign are based on a Publisher’s fraudulent activities (i.e. the artificial increase of actions). In order to detect and prove Publishers’ fraudulent activities you undertake to send to AdPiano Network a weekly detailed report of sources/websites you consider to be fraudulent. In case the Publisher’s fraudulent activities cannot be clearly identified based on your report, AdPiano Network is entitled to request additional proof from you. If you fail to submit a weekly report or additional proof regarding the Publishers’ fraudulent activities, AdPiano may refuse to give a refund and adjust your balance accordingly. In case you are using post-payment method and you are able to prove Publishers’ fraudulent activities pursuant to this clause, AdPiano will not invoice you for the agreed actions based on Publisher’s fraudulent activities.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR CONTRACT WITH ADPIANO NETWORK IS TERMINATED DUE TO THE VIOLATION OF CONTRACT BY YOU (E.G. DUE TO YOUR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY), ADPIANO NETWORK IS ENTITLED TO A CONTRACTUAL PENALTY IN THE AMOUNT OF YOUR UNUSED BALANCE AND THEREFORE.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Program grants a limited nonexclusive, nontransferable and revocable license to use the Program and the websites/products’ trademark names, service marks, logos, and to access, download and use promotional banner hypertext links, video, sound, photo content and any other form of intellectual property provided by the Program, on your website(s) for the exclusive purpose of advertising, marketing or promoting ONLY the websites and products of the Program; however, the license herein granted shall automatically and immediately cease upon the termination or breach of any term in this agreement. You may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, change, broadcast, distribute, transmit, disseminate, sell or offer for sale the materials, in any manner, anywhere in the world, without the express written consent of the Program. You are not allowed to remove, obstruct or make any change to the watermarks on the promotional materials, photographs, screenshots and videos.
- VIOLATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- You agree if you are in violation of this agreement, all commissions shall be forfeited. No commission shall be paid for traffic deemed as fraudulent, at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Program’s administration.
- The Program reserves the right to terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The Program will not be held liable for any loss due to server downtime, network downtime, packet loss, net traffic problems, disasters, acts of government, strike, lock-out, communication line or power failures, inoperability or destruction of the Site or its components. The Program shall do everything in its power to maintain the highest standard of availability of its system.
- The Program reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement at anytime without prior notice. Upon modification, you will be informed by email, writing or by an informational text on the Program’s website. Should you choose to not accept the amendments, the only action you can take is to terminate your account and have all outstanding commission paid to you. Continued participation in the Program and/or no action shall mean that you have accepted the modifications to the agreement. All modifications shall become active 24 hours after the modifications and notice have been completed.
- This Agreement shall commence upon your acceptance and remain in effect until terminated. This Agreement may be terminated by either Party upon 24 hoursnotice. This Agreement shall terminate immediately upon the dissolution or insolvency of either Party. We reserve the right to terminate any campaign and remove any advertisements at any time for any reason.
AdPiano Network offers a 5% referral program to Partners with active and payable accounts only.
- What information we collect
AdPiano does not collect any personally identifiable information (PII) from users. Term “PII” generally refers to information such as an individual’s name, mailing address, phone number or e-mail address.
- Cookies and pixel tracking
- Disclosure of information
AdPiano does not provide any of your personal information to our customers or their partners when you view an ad. The data we collect using cookies and pixel tags is only viewable by our customers and contains no personally identifiable information.
We may disclose a user’s information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
- Children’s online privacy
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Information security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against the unauthorized access to, retention of, and disclosure of data. This includes undertaking necessary physical, electronic, and management activities required to protect data integrity, access, and use. Any data that is stored on our servers is treated as confidential information. Please keep in mind, however, that despite these reasonable efforts to protect data on our servers, no method of transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your data at all times, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party.
- Spam and e-mail lists
We do not intentionally send unsolicited e-mail messages that could be construed as spam.